DEMAREST, N.J. – Demarest Day – a community-centered day of fun and entertainment – will return on Saturday, Sept. 24, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the Recreation Commission is seeking volunteers and donations.
Below are several options to participate in Demarest Day, however, all monetary donations of any amount are welcome.
Demarest Recreation Commission President Rebecca LaPira says the commission will also consider in-kind donations of services, such as kids’ activities and family-friendly entertainment, or products such as bottled water or food samples as long as they are appropriate for Demarest Day.
Sponsor levels include the following:
- $25 individual or $50 family sponsor – name recognition on volunteer t-shirts
- $75 community sponsor – name recognition on volunteer t-shirt and signage, optional vendor table at the event (no selling)
- $150 small-business sponsor – restaurant, food or small business vendor (may charge at the event). Note: Food vendors serving cooked food at the event must complete additional forms from the Department of Health and pay a $35 temporary license fee.
- $300 Demarest Day tote bag sponsor – logo on 1,000 Demarest Day tote bags
- $500 kids’ activity sponsor – choice of sponsored face painting, glitter tattoos, balloon art, small bounce house or character meet and greet; logo on kids’ activity sign; and optional vendor table
- $1,000 family fun sponsor – choice of sponsored large inflatable, ticketed games, DJ, photo booth or similar family-friendly activity or entertainment; logo on signage for the activity or entertainment; and optional vendor table
- $1,500 or over Demarest Day title sponsor – choice of sponsored activity or ride, logo on marketing materials and signs, prime vendor table, logo on volunteer T-shirts and tote bags
If making a donation, make check payable to “Borough of Demarest” to: Demarest Borough Hall, Attention: Recreation Commission – Demarest Day, 118 Serpentine Road, Demarest, NJ 07627.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.