CRESSKILL, N.J. -- Thanksgiving is one week away and the Kings Food Markets experts say the key to a hassle-free dinner is preparation.
To avoid getting overwhelmed, follow this five day timeline leading up to Thanksgiving Day.
- Five days before: Finalize your recipes.
- Four days before: Finalize your grocery list and head to your nearest store.
- Three days before: Make any of your appetizers, sauces, and spreads and store them in the freezer.
- Two days before: Bake your apple and pumpkin pies, or any others your heart may desire.
- One day before: Wash, dry and cut up all the vegetables for your sides so you can easily mix them with the thawed sauces tomorrow.
If you're not interested in cooking, Kings’ Thanksgiving catering menu and prepared foods include everything you need from appetizers to desserts, allowing you to complement your meal with select dishes, or leave all the work to them, with a fully catered feast that can be uniquely customized down to using your specific family platter.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.