CRESSKILL, N.J. -- A workshop about social security planning takes place on Thursday at the Cresskill Public Library.
Investment Advisor Representative Daniel Levitt will hold an educational workshop at 6:30 p.m. to teach participants how to maximize retirement income.
Levitt will provide answers to the following questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.