CLOSTER, N.J. -- The Closter Nature Center will be offering after-school classes this spring and summer focused on the life of Ruckman Pond.
Using the pond and its "amazing inhabitants" as their educational tools, the team at the Nature Center has been offering classes since Monday. Remaining sessions include:
- Tuesday, June 7 - Pre-K, Kindergarten
- Tuesday, June 14 - Pre-K, Kindergarten
- Wednesday, June 8 - Grades 1, 2
- Wednesday, June 15 - Grades 1, 2
- Thursday, June 9 - Grades 3-6
- Thursday, June 16 - Grades 3-6
The classes, which run from 3:45 - 5 p.m., cost $30 for Nature Center members and $40 for non-members. To register, call Marc at 201-750-2778.
The Closter Nature Center is located at 154 Ruckman Road.